table at pho bac shared on Instagram I’ve been going to Pho Bac Co since 2003 or 2004 I think and for a long time, it was the only Vietnamese restaurant I’d ever been to. I now go regularly with … Continue reading
Archive | As Seen On InstagramRSS feed for this section
Katsu Don at Fukada shared on Instagram Fukada is in Irvine, near the Irvine Spectrum Shopping Center. You can find it at Irvine Center Drive and Research Drive. It’s a Japanese restaurant with some delicious food. This is the Katsu … Continue reading →
Autism night art at Kimera with @suburbanmama shared on Instagram This is a picture of some of the art found at Autisum night. A charity event put together by Marcie Taylor at Kimera in Irvine. The event was an art … Continue reading →
pigs and cows together shared on Instagram Pigs and Cows together is the name of a dish at Tustin Roadhouse. It’s Beef brisket and pulled pork, they serve it with two side dishes so I went for their seasoned fries … Continue reading →
pound of wings at Tustin Roadhouse shared on Instagram Hmmm mmm! These wings from Tustin Roadhouse were awesome. A little spicy, but not too much. We expected that the “suicide” title would mean that they were actually hot and spicy … Continue reading →
coffee and mac shared on Instagram Just doing some work from Starbucks. Had to meet a client and decided to spend a few hours working from there. It’s a nice change of pace from the lonely home office.
New name but the old bottles. Old and lack of branding. Hopefully food is good. shared on Instagram I was surprised to see the old branding at this “new” place in Tustin. The “old” place had really bad reviews and … Continue reading →
Lampost goodness. Linebacker and veggies shared on Instagram Lampost Pizza is one of my favorite pizzas of all time. It’s of course, our neighborhood pizza but they’re really really good, and I’ve had pizza everywhere. Toronto, Chicago, Seattle, Vancouver, Italy, … Continue reading →
At Mochilato shared on Instagram This was taken at Mochilato in Irvine, on Walnut Village Shopping Center on Culver & Walnut. Awesome. You can find my Yelp Review right here.
shared on Instagram If you’ve ever had a chance to visit The Yard House, you must have tried this. If you haven’t, then next time you’re there make sure you try it. It’s delicious.
Firecracker wings at yard house shared on Instagram You can’t go wrong with these wings from The Yard House. Always good, finger licking good. Tasty, just enough spice to give them a nice kick and done. Not much else to … Continue reading →
Life… Incomplete. shared on Instagram Picture of a Life Cereal Box.
Mmm mmm mm Thai Cafe, Irvine shared on Instagram If you’re looking for a good Thai food restaurant in Irvine, you should make your way over to Walnut & Jeffrey near the 5FWY. There you’ll find Thai Cafe. Thai Cafe … Continue reading →
Break of Dawn in Seattle shared on Instagram
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Browse by Category
- Are You Ready to Quit Playing the Blame Game?
- The City of Irvine, California ~ Our Personal Perspective — Part One — the ’80′s | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- How to reach your Facebook Page’s fans | Sarah Wefald
- Delivering Great Technology Presentations
- When a link isn’t just a link. – Oscar González
- My Top Dozen Reasons Why You Should Move to Irvine, California | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- 31 Actionable Facebook Page Post Ideas to Increase Your Engagement | Day 3 | Cornerstone Creative Marketing
- Songs That Get Stuck in my Head: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny | The Uber Geek!
- Synesthesia – This Witch’s 6th Sense « A Real Witch of Orange County
- More Than a Storage Shed, It’s The Future