I’ve arrived a few minutes later to SMMOC and they’re in full gear in some interesting topics. Will be live blogging it!
Archive | SMMOCRSS feed for this section
This post was generated by Dashter William Blumberg – @WilliamBlumberg So we are what we tweet @notagrouch… #SMMOC – I’ll be curating tweets into a post so tweet away and make sure use the tag. Nice William. So what’s the … Continue reading →
If you weren’t at SMMOC, you missed out. It’s been a while since I’ve been to SMMOC, and probably it’s been a while since you’ve been to SMMOC because it’s been dark for 3 out of the 5 past weeks. … Continue reading →
Now you can add your own stories to the SMMOC curation page at scoop.it, please just let me know via Twitter or email me and I’ll get you access. I am sure I miss a few of the posts and … Continue reading →
Meetup – The Best Social Network? I've heard this now a few times. Meetup.com Is that the network is the best real "social" network. I see it as connecting real life interests with virtual communities and truly bridging the geographical … Continue reading →
During a recent SMMOC meetup, we talked about ifttt.com. Ifttt stands for If This Then That, and it is a web service that allows you to automate certain activities online. Ifttt is similar to other services like Yahoo Pipes, or … Continue reading →
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Browse by Category
- Are You Ready to Quit Playing the Blame Game?
- The City of Irvine, California ~ Our Personal Perspective — Part One — the ’80′s | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- How to reach your Facebook Page’s fans | Sarah Wefald
- Delivering Great Technology Presentations
- When a link isn’t just a link. – Oscar González
- My Top Dozen Reasons Why You Should Move to Irvine, California | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- 31 Actionable Facebook Page Post Ideas to Increase Your Engagement | Day 3 | Cornerstone Creative Marketing
- Songs That Get Stuck in my Head: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny | The Uber Geek!
- Synesthesia – This Witch’s 6th Sense « A Real Witch of Orange County
- More Than a Storage Shed, It’s The Future