Arriving at Catalina Island when I still had hair shared on Instagram
Archive | PhotosRSS feed for this section
These photos are from Balboa Island, Newport Beach. They’re part of my HDR practice and experiments. Enjoy. Click to enlarge, and use your arrow keys to navigate through left or right.
I just got around to finishing a few photos in HDR. I hope you like them. These are from the past couple of years, some are in Seattle WA. Some are in Irvine, one from Kennedy Meadows, and one in … Continue reading →
Happy Supperbowl day everyone. After the rain yesterday, I went out and took some photos to play around with HDR. Here are the results: 1
Seriously, who would have thought you’d find parrots in Irvine? During the earlier weeks of summer and a little bit before, I would hear and see parrots all over the park near my house. Picasso got scared a few times when they would make noise as we walked under the eucalyptus trees where they hung [...] Continue reading →
Recently I had a chance to camp out with my Wife and some friends; we had a blast. We went to Kern River and it was pretty damn cool. It was a short trip, we left on Friday morning and … Continue reading →
We decided to make vietnamese spring rolls for dinner. They turned out great. We do these like once a month. It is fun to make them, they are very tasty. If you’re watching your diet, these are also very healthy … Continue reading →
Well I actually watched the superbowl this time. I usually go to a party or have some sort of event going on but I never really watch the game. Most of the times –this past Sunday not being an exception– … Continue reading →
Originally posted a while ago on my old site. I recently started shooting HDR again and I’ll be posting my progress and new shots as I get them. Thanks for checking the site out. I took about 40 photos over … Continue reading →
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Browse by Category
- Are You Ready to Quit Playing the Blame Game?
- The City of Irvine, California ~ Our Personal Perspective — Part One — the ’80′s | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- How to reach your Facebook Page’s fans | Sarah Wefald
- Delivering Great Technology Presentations
- When a link isn’t just a link. – Oscar González
- My Top Dozen Reasons Why You Should Move to Irvine, California | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- 31 Actionable Facebook Page Post Ideas to Increase Your Engagement | Day 3 | Cornerstone Creative Marketing
- Songs That Get Stuck in my Head: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny | The Uber Geek!
- Synesthesia – This Witch’s 6th Sense « A Real Witch of Orange County
- More Than a Storage Shed, It’s The Future