One of the things I promote as an affiliate is MOBE, and you have probably heard about it from me, or read about it here. I wanted to share this video from Matt Lloyd. He's the owner of MOBE and this is a pretty good and detailed video on how to get started with the MOBE affiliate program.
While this video is geared towards someone that's already a MOBE partner, if you haven't gotten started promoting MOBE products it might help you determine if you should participate, in case you're on the fence about it.
If you aren't part of MOBE yet, this video wasn't made for you, but I still thought to share it with you because you'll get a good idea of the type of business that Matt runs. The video shows the transparency you can expect, and also walks you through some of the basics of how the program works and what to expect once you start.
MOBE lets you start a profitable online business even if you don't have any experience with online marketing. You don't need to come up with landing pages, you don't need to come up with your own products. MOBE has the products, the marketing, and the team to help you generate sales and commissions to launch your online business without any of the nonsense.
I promote their products because of their quality, depth and because the commissions are the best in the industry. If you'd like to take advantage of a great support team, an amazing sales team and a really great line-up of products, I urge you to become a MOBE partner.
So without further ado, once you become a MOBE affiliate, you should watch this video.
Here are the key takeaways from the video
Traffic is the most important thing. Good traffic and traffic in volume. I talked about this before on a blogpost called "Free Traffic Is Expensive and Why Paid Traffic Is Better" and recently I've written a few articles on how to generate traffic for your blog, here's part 1, and here's part 2, there should be several new articles coming soon so make sure you subscribe to the blog.
Commit yourself and focus on taking action. Investing in knowledge is good, but after you know something you have to apply it. Start implementing.
How much time should you spend on your new venture? Matt says you have to start with a minimum of 30 minutes per day of solid work. This is the bare minimum but honestly, this will not get you there. Even Gary Vaynerchuk talks about how much work it takes to make it. -- look at my Overnight post.
Miscellaneous notes from the video 0 - 55 min
- Explore your products and get familiar with the principles you need to learn to promote. Examples are the Traffic Masters Academy, the Licensing Kit, etc. Getting started in MOBE with MLR.
- Once you login to your MOBE back office, watch the welcome video (Start Here), and use the support channels as needed. There is a toll-free number ( 1-844-662-3787 ) and there is a website for support as well. Review the tutorials and instructions but use the support if you need it.
- Get to your MOBE Office area - and explore it. Use a Password manager to keep all your usernames and passwords, I recommend Lastpass.com to keep them secure and accessible wherever you are.
- Don't try to learn everything on every video at once. - Take action as you learn. This reminds me of the post I wrote about Starting and then the pressure will deliver.
- Get your links, setup your e-Wallet to get paid, start promoting (get traffic).
- Explore the Daily Calls, and pick some to join. Calls happen almost daily. The calls cover traffic, banner ads, solo ads, blogging, warm traffic and more.
- Attend the Elite Earner calls to learn how the top MOBE earners people are making money right now.
- Attend daily Power-up, Monday through Friday. 15 minute short call that helps you focus and keeps you on track.
- On your back office, amongst other things are three main sections to look at, 1 your links, 2 the tracking dashboard powered by Hasoffers, and 3 the payment setup using the MOBE eWallet, powered by i-payout.com.
- The first in the back office here is to setup and configure eWallet (only needs to be done once), this is the 3rd option in the screen.
- The second step is a link to the MOBE tracking system. Powered by Hasoffers and it's what keeps count of your referrals and commissions.
- The partners section contains your links and instructions on how to use them, how to get the right affiliate offers and all the various type of offers you have to promote.
- Matt also covers the basics of how you get credit for sales, how leads work, where your landing pages are and how cookies work. Notice the big warning of what link to use and what link NOT to use.
- How to get up to $10,000 per sale
- How do offers work, and how to promote products and offers.
- Sample Facebook post to promote an offer. 47:00.
Miscellaneous notes from the video 55 -
- If you joined MOBE through the 21 Steps, go through it and finish it.
- MTTB is the only product with its own backoffice with access to all 21 steps, daily calls and the 30 days of traffic course.
- Brief explanation of MTTB.
- It is recommended to finish all 21 steps before you start promoting any affiliate links so you can get all the basics to promote as an affiliate.
- Explanation of mobeaffiliatesupport.com
- Brief explanation of MOBE Motors program where you can get a car paid for by MOBE.
- The MOBE Motors members have made anywhere from $100,000 to over 7 million!
- Average earnings by the average affiliate.
- Public and private Facebook support groups and how to join them.
- Who's who in MOBE and who's making the most money quick look at the leaderboard.
- Training available for various programs
- Access to banners and promotional materials as well as PPC/SEO keywords
- Overview of IM Freedom and Home Business Summit.
- Overview of all the different masterminds.
- How to ad banners to your blog.
- Overview of MOBE Inspiration videos
- What are top earners focusing on?
- Find out how to do things. Research and apply yourself!
Before we wrap it up
This is a long video, but it is essential that you watch it if you're a new MOBE partner. And I wanted to highlight it if you're thinking about participating in MOBE just so you can see how everything works.
The one thing I have to stress is that you have to be serious about this, you have to focus and be committed if you want MOBE to work for you. If you're not sure if you are able to do this, then try the MTTB program and learn about online marketing. MTTB has a 30 day money-back guarantee and it is only $49. Start here.
I've seen 19 year olds succeed with this and up to people like Dale Bundy (78 years of age) make a ton of money. I personally trained Dale and I knew that his focus and determination would bring him pretty good success.