The farmer's market from UCI moved to the Mariner's church parking lot. It's much nicer, lots of space and it feels like a more relaxed environment.
The Irvine farmer's market has been around for a long time now and if you want to meet some of the region's best food producers, farmers then you should visit this.
The vendors as much as I know...
- Spring Hill - delicious cheese. I tried them all! - http://www.springhillcheese.com/
- Awesome Terrariums $15 to $50 - No website found, but they are pretty cool!
- Arnett Farms - http://www.arnettfarms.com/
- Papidaddy. (me) http://papidaddy.com/
- Anita Lau (Mad Hungry Woman) http://madhungrywoman.com/. I ran into my friend Anita, foodie extraordinaire.
- Avocado Oil. Amazing! starts at $15.00 for 1/2 liter. You can use Avocado oil like olive oil or any other cooking oil. It's healthy and stands really hot temperatures before it burns.
- Baba Food. Awesome we bought three things. Khalid will take you on an amazing hummus tasting tour.
You can find the new location here: