Who is this Oscar González?
Oscar González is a guy living in Orange County, California. He spends his time developing technology solutions for medium to large sized companies as well as small start ups.
Notagrouch.com is his personal blog and playground. You can also find him at Oscarstech.com, on Twitter, on Google +, Facebook of course, and many other networks. He’s like a mad scientist with a million projects brewing and occasionally, he comes out and blogs about stuff at notagrouch.com or his business blog.
I don’t know why I just wrote that last bit from a 3rd person point of view, it’s me, writing. Oscar, I am the writer of this blog and a few others elsewhere. I have been interested in computers since I can remember and I love the Internet, everything about it. I have been playing on the webs since I was 11 – 13 and I’ve been getting paid to do it since I was 19. Technology, Science, the Internet and the people that power all three are my passion.
What is this place anyway?
Notagrouch.com was born when my old website muychingon.com (currently under remodel) fell a little bit by the wayside and turned out to be a melting pot of crap; it didn’t have a lot of structure or focus. This new site should maintain a little more organization and follow higher quality standards for the information that I share with you. It remains personal in nature, and from time to time I venture into some technical chatter. Running this website is something I enjoy doing and its always rewarding to hear back from the readers, if you find anything that is interesting to you please feel free to leave a comment about it; you can do so directly on the article’s page. There are RSS feeds available.
Sections and Categories
The blog remains personal in nature, but in my efforts to structure the content and have some consistency. I’ve created some days that should have regular scheduled content. See below:
- Money Mondays. It’s the start of the week, what a better way to kick the week off than with some more knowledge, inspiration or techniques related to making money, learning about money and more importantly, keeping your money.
- Tuesdays – TBD – Suggest something for me!
- Working Wednesdays. Wednesdays, also known as “hump day” can be slow and boring, but if you keep up your productivity then you can reignite the week and inspire you to run the next couple days with a bang! Wednesdays will cover a tip, tool, technique or other related topic related to increasing productivity.
- Thursdays – TBD – Suggest something on Twitter for me.
- Good Life Fridays. Good life Fridays are about enjoying life and appreciating the things that make me tick.
- Saturdays – TBD
- Sundays – TBD
Eh… not really sure. It’s got something to do with –of course– Oscar the Grouch. But I think I’m a pretty positive and happy guy so I’m the opposite of “the grouch”. I was playing around with domains a few years ago and this one just stuck.
I provide a number of services, and you can find a little more information here. I’m currently building an official website so stay tuned if you want to know when that becomes available; it should be ready before may.
http://notagrouch.tumblr.com/ – Miscellaneous tumbles.
Other disclaimers and small print.