Come join me at Oust.me – Oust.me is a game that is layered on top of your foursquare activity. Foursquare itself has a gamification element with the point system and mayorship rewards as well as check-in badges. But this is … Continue reading
Meetup – The Best Social Network? I've heard this now a few times. Meetup.com Is that the network is the best real "social" network. I see it as connecting real life interests with virtual communities and truly bridging the geographical … Continue reading →
I think Foursquare is one of the coolest social networks out there The reason being is that it’s making me a better person in many regards. For example I am now exploring my city more than ever before. I want … Continue reading →
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Browse by Category
- Are You Ready to Quit Playing the Blame Game?
- The City of Irvine, California ~ Our Personal Perspective — Part One — the ’80′s | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- How to reach your Facebook Page’s fans | Sarah Wefald
- Delivering Great Technology Presentations
- When a link isn’t just a link. – Oscar González
- My Top Dozen Reasons Why You Should Move to Irvine, California | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- 31 Actionable Facebook Page Post Ideas to Increase Your Engagement | Day 3 | Cornerstone Creative Marketing
- Songs That Get Stuck in my Head: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny | The Uber Geek!
- Synesthesia – This Witch’s 6th Sense « A Real Witch of Orange County
- More Than a Storage Shed, It’s The Future