I got a chance to interview Andrew Ledford @AndrewLedford about his Google Plus community. His community has been a huge success and he shares some insights about it. Hope you enjoy!
Woohoo I’ve just been added to the Google Authorship program. Check out the screenshot below and then I’ll tell you a little bit more about what this means and why you want to do this for your own website and … Continue reading →
You know what would give us really good Google Plus integration? If Google plus tied into your Gmail when you want to attach a picture. Imagine when you want to send an e-mail from your Gmail account with a picture … Continue reading →
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Browse by Category
- Are You Ready to Quit Playing the Blame Game?
- The City of Irvine, California ~ Our Personal Perspective — Part One — the ’80′s | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- How to reach your Facebook Page’s fans | Sarah Wefald
- Delivering Great Technology Presentations
- When a link isn’t just a link. – Oscar González
- My Top Dozen Reasons Why You Should Move to Irvine, California | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- 31 Actionable Facebook Page Post Ideas to Increase Your Engagement | Day 3 | Cornerstone Creative Marketing
- Songs That Get Stuck in my Head: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny | The Uber Geek!
- Synesthesia – This Witch’s 6th Sense « A Real Witch of Orange County
- More Than a Storage Shed, It’s The Future