Recently I’ve gotten a significant number of ridiculous voicemails. I wish I could share them with you but for privacy and respect for the callers, I won’t. What I will do is to give you some very simple advice. I … Continue reading
A designer can participate on any contest he or she wants and there are usually anywhere from 90 to 150 design contests going on at one time. To me it sounded like a great idea, and it turned out that I was right. My client received over 1000 logo submissions. Continue reading →
Today is day #11 after my eyes suffered what is technically known as Subconjunctival hemorrhage. In layman’s terms, the tiny blood vessels in my eyes burst, creating a pretty freaky zombie type of effect. On Saturday morning, eleven days ago … Continue reading →
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Browse by Category
- Are You Ready to Quit Playing the Blame Game?
- The City of Irvine, California ~ Our Personal Perspective — Part One — the ’80′s | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- How to reach your Facebook Page’s fans | Sarah Wefald
- Delivering Great Technology Presentations
- When a link isn’t just a link. – Oscar González
- My Top Dozen Reasons Why You Should Move to Irvine, California | Irvine Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Irvine
- 31 Actionable Facebook Page Post Ideas to Increase Your Engagement | Day 3 | Cornerstone Creative Marketing
- Songs That Get Stuck in my Head: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny | The Uber Geek!
- Synesthesia – This Witch’s 6th Sense « A Real Witch of Orange County
- More Than a Storage Shed, It’s The Future