Recently I attended a social media preview of the newest aparment development by the Irvine Company. Los Olivos Aparments Village.
I was invited to the event by Rochelle Veturis and she was one of the organizers along with Ted Nguyen and their entire team of social superstars. The event was terrific, with a hosted bar and top notch food. I've been to a couple events now hosted by Ted and Rochelle and they are always outstanding.
As amazing as the event was, it did not detract from the main focus which was to highlight Los Olivos. Turns out, Los Olivos is the largest apartment development complex by the Irvine Company with planned development for 1750 apartments!
Los Olivos is located next to the Verizon Amphitheater next to the 405 Freeway and just a few minutes away from the Irvine Spectrum, making it's location central and ideal to Irvine residents. It is close to one of the largest office centers and shopping centers in the city.
The new development is pet friendly, full of amenities and it even has electrical outlets for electric vehicles designed into the plans. It's a state of the art living complex. If I didn't already have a house in this beautiful city, or if I were looking to rent, I would totally consider living there.
I kinda wanna live here at Los Olivos. It's so refreshing, and how close it is to the Spectrum. #LosOlivosTweetup
— Oscar Gonzalez (@notagrouch) May 2, 2013
I could try to tell you all about the features and amenities of this great new community, but they do it better, check out all that Los Olivos has to offer.
- 8 community parks, including a 3-acre great lawn at the center of Los Olivos
- 6 salt water pools w/ spas
- Eating/entertainment area with dining area, fireplace & BBQs
- Cardio theater fitness center with cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Meditation & movement studio including spin & indoor/outdoor yoga classes
- Wi-Fi connectivity in common areas
- Electric car outlets available*
- Onsite Village Market and Dry Cleaning Service
- 4 Clubrooms, a wine cellar-themed room, a sports-themed room & gourmet demonstration kitchen with indoor and outdoor seating
- Full-time activities director & a variety of planned resident events
- A direct walkway to the 1.2 million-square-foot Irvine Spectrum Center and world-class restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
- The San Diego Creek trail runs along Los Olivos and offers 12 miles of continuous pathway from Irvine to Upper Newport Bay
- Walking distance to Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
- Easy ishuttle access to more than 3,500 workplaces employing over 80,000 people
Besides learning about the great new community being developed, I got a chance to hang out with many of my social media friends. We got a chance to catch up with each other over drinks and food. The drinks were either wine or beer and the food was provided by Paul Martins. The food was excellent and anytime there's free beer it's alright in my book!
Check out the pictures.
[nggallery id=31 images=99]