As a follow up to a previous post recaping some of my experiences at Wordcamp Orange County #WCOC, I put together this quick video using Visibletweets.com - The music is standard Youtube stock music and it was just about the only song I could tolerate that covered the length of the video.
You should read one of these next:
- Compressing and Archiving Video Files. Is It Worth the Trouble for Vloggers?
- The Beautiful State of a Virgin WordPress Installation.
- American Grub Review. The Burger Tour episode 1.
- You MUST Do this for your WordPress Site. SSL Certificates — This Week with John and Oscar
- WAHD, Running a Business and Raising Kids. But How?
My YouTube Stuff
Once in a while people want to know what I use to shoot my videos with. Here's the list of stuff I use.
First, Zoom H1 digital audio recorder to capture most of my audio. This is fed via a Giant Squid mono lavalier microphone. I hold my setup with a Gorilla Pod while I'm walking and out and about or I use the Fat Gecko for driving videos.