Recently several people asked me about my free website service. Specifically they asked about the backups. What happens if the website breaks? Would I restore the website to a backup for free? The short answer is no, most people, including … Continue reading
Easy peasy tutorial today. Over time, I accumulated a lot of pages on Facebook. Some were mine, and other pages I just administer. So it was time to clean up. First I removed myself as an admin from those pages … Continue reading →
I kept bitching and moaning about the lack of Vine for Android, then just about 2 days after my last post on the matter I found out Vine for Android was released! I’m very excited but also disappointed (yes the … Continue reading →
This is not just a meetup. It is a mastermind, we will share with you some of the best and most successful techniques we’ve found to achieve the dot com lifestyle. We will teach you, we will guide you, we … Continue reading →
The other day I called my buddy John up to see what he was up to, turns out he was having a film crew coming over to his place to do a documentary about the “dot com lifestyle.” I came … Continue reading →
Back in January I met this couple at an event I attended. They were full of energy and some of the nicest people I’ve met. As I sat there and heard their story, I was amazed at their journey. The … Continue reading →
After a week long hiatus I’m happy to announce my newest adventure. The Dot Com Lifestyle meetup. What is the Dot Com Lifestyle meetup you ask? This new meetup that I’ll be running with my friends Mark Berkowitz and John Chow is … Continue reading →
Over the weekend, some of my friends, my wife and I attended a cool art exhibition in Santa Ana. Here’s a video and a short recap of the event. The show is called Duos and it’s a gallery show of … Continue reading →
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Posts You Might Have Missed
- The backups on your host are not enough!
- The Dot Com Lifestyle, Why Should You Attend?
- Driving with John Chow episode 5, The Notagrouch Edition.
- Kicking Crab for Lunch. I just can't stay away.
- Less than a week away for Home Business Summit
- Stay Healthy and Help a Child with Passion4KIDS
- How to delete a Facebook Page
- Happy Mother's Day Moms
- Happy Sunday. We ask you... What is your "Why"?
- Update on baby Claire Elise
- Opening Night of Duos at F+ Gallery, by Sam Carter
- Vine for Android is Here... it sucks, but it's here.