Most people struggle with two main aspects of blogging. Time to blog, and topics to blog about. When you first started your blog, you were probably gung ho about blogging and you said to yourself: I will blog everyday, I … Continue reading
A while ago on Instagram I showed off my new Tagger bag. Then later I made a little video about it. Well, I kinda like it so I figured I’d write a blogpost about it as well. As you know, … Continue reading →
As I sit here and try to put out my next post I wonder why. My life at this point in time seems to bleak. But I can’t let the world tell me that I’ve failed. I can’t, I won’t, … Continue reading →
I recorded this vlog a while ago and it slipped through the cracks of production and I’m just now getting to publish it. It was intended for 3/27. It was sitting there on Youtube all lonely waiting to be published … Continue reading →
As more people are taking notice of the free website stuff, I’m trying to put a simple manual or quickstart together to help with all aspects of setting up your WordPress site. I think people that are new to WordPress … Continue reading →
That’s a pretty good question I get asked a lot. When I tell people that they can get a free website with me or many other places online, They wonder what exactly they can do with such a free website. … Continue reading →
STEP (Success Through Education Program) is a really good non-profit organization that helps provide South LA’s economically disadvantaged students the chance to get a high-quality, value-based education by providing them with scholarships to local private schools. They are one of … Continue reading →
Just like setting up Permalinks, and tomorrow’s tip, backing up your WordPress website should be done very early on when you first get your WordPress website. The best backup system for WordPress is one that is implemented and tested regularly. A … Continue reading →
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Posts You Might Have Missed
- The backups on your host are not enough!
- Driving with John Chow episode 5, The Notagrouch Edition.
- The Dot Com Lifestyle, Why Should You Attend?
- How to delete a Facebook Page
- Stay Healthy and Help a Child with Passion4KIDS
- Kicking Crab for Lunch. I just can't stay away.
- Less than a week away for Home Business Summit
- Happy Mother's Day Moms
- Vine for Android is Here... it sucks, but it's here.
- Happy Sunday. We ask you... What is your "Why"?
- Update on baby Claire Elise
- Opening Night of Duos at F+ Gallery, by Sam Carter